Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Love, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti, book review


I Love, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti
by Giulia Melucci
RELEASED!!
Giulia Melucci certainly has some great recipes...too bad she doesn't have the recipe for love. In her mixed-up love life and quest for love Giulia tells of her woes and her need to make the perfect meal for the man of her dreams, or should I say, MEN of her dreams? Giulia enters each relationship with high hopes, but only the right man will receive the honors a home cooked Italian meal. After many funny tales of love and lost love will Giulia finally find what she is searching for when she meets the Scottsman, or will he too eat her spaghetti and leave her?
Reading this book almost made me feel sad for the author, but her humor and light-hearted take on her search for romance redeemed this book and made her quite a lovable character. Towards the end of the book you realize that yes, Giulia really is going to be ok.... Great book for a light read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!