Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Book Review: A Big Little Life: A Memoir of a Joyful Dog


A Big Little Life: A Memoir of a Joyful Dog
Author: Dean Koontz
Published by: Hyperion Books
August 25, 2009
Non-Fiction

A Big Little Life: A Memoir of a Joyful Dog is the perfect title for a sweet book about a loving dog! Author Dean Koontz had a nice, quiet life with his wife. That is until Trixie came to live with him. Trixie, a Golden Retriever, has quite a personality, a bit larger than herself! In reading this book you learn of a deep bond formed between owner and dog that anyone with a dog can relate to. Trixie changes the way Dean and his wife look at life and quickly took over their hearts, this is a heartwarming story, expect to shed a few tears along the way.
I loved this book, as a dog lover, and an owner of a Golden this book holds a special place in my heart. I was able to see so many parts of my life in the book, and learned more about my dog than I ever imagined, I always thoughts dogs were part human, now I know I’m not the only one! I highly recommend this book and am so glad Dean took the plunge and shared this story with us.
This book was provided by Book Divas for me to review.
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!