Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Free Pattern!

Today I wrote up a dish cloth pattern that I created while playing around with some stitches so I thought I would share it with you!day I wrote up a dish cloth pattern that I created while playing around with some stitches so I thought I would share it with you!


Lulu Cloth

Size 7 Needle
Cotton Yarn, Peaches and Crème, Sugar and Crème, etc.

Cast on 38 stitches, or any even amount depending on width you would like!

Border Rows (2)
Row 1: K1, P1 across row
Row 2: P1, K1 across row

Row 3 and all odd rows: P1, K1, P across to last 2 stitches, P1, K1
Row 4: K1, P1, P2, K2 to last 2 stitches, K1, P1
Row 6: P1, Kl, K2, P2 to last 2 stitches, P1, K1

Repeat Rows 3-6 until desired length, then repeat row 1 and 2 for border edge and bind off!

**Let me know if you have any questions!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!