Monday, February 8, 2010

Birthday Gifts: the GOOD, the BAD, and the WEIRD

Thought I would share some gifts since we're going through birthdays around here like crazy. My birthday was in December, my husband's and daughter's are this month. We all go through the same thing....what to buy for a gift, we want to be original but yet buy something special, something the recipient is going to love, at least that's what I do when I'm shopping! So here are a few of the gifts:


THE GOOD (for me from Sister-In-Law)
I love this gift, something beautiful that I can use year round!
The kitten loves it too....I just found it laying on the floor, she's been sniffing the flowers, her guilty look was pretty cute. The vase is very well made, not a chip or break after falling onto our hardwood floor!


THE BAD (for husband from his parents)
Grocery Gift Card....Very strange gift for a married man, guess I'll buy him steaks with it! I was impressed, he pulled this off very well, just wondered what his parents were thinking after they left!! At least this is a gift he'll use, not like the weird hat his dad gave him last year!

THE WEIRD (for husband from his sister)
What man doesn't like steak? Very original, and I must admit, good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!