Sunday, February 28, 2010

My First Award!

How exciting is this....my first award!!! This was the perfect gift to receive after a hectic weekend with the out of town family! A great big thank you to Red Heads Craft More Fun!


The rules for accepting this award are:
1.Thank (and link to) the person that gave you the award
2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic
3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
4.State 7 Things about yourself!

I have found so many intriguing, exciting and wonderful blogs that it's difficult to narrow this down to 15, but I must, so here are my winners of the Beautiful Blogger Award:

And last but not least, 7 things about myself:
1. I recently celebrated my 19th wedding anniversary!!
2. I play the harp.
3. I love to travel.
4. My cat and dog have me wrapped around their paws.
5. I am left-handed, and recently learned left-handed people have shorter lives, YIKES!
6. I love Peanut M & M's
7. I love the color green

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Thank you for the award! I am glad you found my blog and enjoy it! I have done one knitting project in my life as a girl about 10 years old...it was a long rectangle padded cover for a wooden clothes hanger...I wonder if my mom still has the hanger? Thanks again. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandra!

    In the near future I hope to post some knitting tutorials....I bet your mom still has the hanger, if she's like my mom she does.

    ~Lauri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lauri..you are a darling...so very very sweet of you to include me in your list..especially being a new follower..thank you so very very much..I am very honored XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I'm off to check out your blog closer, I love to read, and knit!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!