Friday, February 26, 2010

Wild, and Wacky Weekend!

Today is the beginning of a crazy weekend. At noon my daugther and I are meeting my sister, husband and 4 kids at the Mall of America, they will be here for the weekend. My parents are coming tonight, possibly with my grandparents as well! Tomorrow we are going to an indoor waterpark, then coming home to 6 more guests and finally having my daughter's 15th birthday party. They all leave Sunday afternoon! By then I'll be too pooped to party!

I was going to post a tutorial, but between baking and cleaning I ran out of time...next week I'll have it posted as well as my book giveaway!

Now...it's time to decorate the cake!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun this weekend! There is a surprise for you on my blog when you get a minute!

    http://redheadscraftmorefun.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-first-award.html

    :o) Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!