Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Dreaming of Spring and Enjoying the Sun!

Here's to Dreaming of Spring and flowers in the meadow!

Don't you just FEEL Spring in the air? The non-stop drip, drip, drip of water off the roof, the big puddles in the driveway? I won't go so far as to say there are puddles in the yard. The snow just doesn't melt that fast when you live in the woods! The cats are feisty, papa cat has been prowling the 'hood and spraying his territory, phew. Baby kitten has been pouncing papa cat, the dog...he's loving his lazy days in the sun! Before long the horse will be frolicking!

As for me, I'm just happy to see the sun....except for the fact that it shows off my very dirty windows! My parents make maple syrup, they're getting ready to tap trees, and if you know anything about that, you know that the sap is done dripping when the tree's bud out...wooohoo!!!

I'm sure we're due for another dumping of snow, that just seems how March is, but I'm going to enjoy it, because, hey, snow just doesn't last that long in March!!!

What are your favorite things about spring?

*****Don't forget to enter the book giveaway, it ends on Sunday!!!*****

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm dreaming of Spring too...won't miss winter one bit! homemade maple syrup.....mmmmmm! thanks for visiting Marlie and Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I'm thinking maybe a fresh maple syrup giveaway? What do you think? Do you get the verification thing when you post on my blog? Thanks for the link!

    ~Lauri

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!