Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Book Review: The Faith Dare, by Debbie Alsdorf

Faith Dare, The: 30 Days to Live Your Life to the Fullest

Dare to Live Out Your Faith Like Never Before
The 30-Day Challenge That helps women
Cultivate Passionate Relationship with God

The Faith Dare, by Debbie Alsdorf is a book that will challenge you and could quite possibly change your life!  Each of the 30 days are laid out in this book, and each day includes a dare, a bible verse, a prayer and a truth.  There is also a space for each day to write your thoughts, accomplishments or anything else of importance!  What I like about this book is the step by step plan and the wonderful stories that go along with each day.

This book can relate to anyone, it is an easy book to follow and read and very thought provoking.  Do you struggle with Faith?  How about Trust?  This book will help you learn to live, to live fully each and every day of your life.  After reading through this book I know that it is one that I will share with friends and family and continue to read when I need a boost.  My heartfelt thanks goes out to Debbie for writing this book.
 
*This book was given to me for review by Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, I was not compensated in any other way for my honest opinion.

“Available July 2010 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!