Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Book Review: Pray Big, by Will Davis JR

Pray Big: The Power of Pinpoint Prayers

Pray Big, by Will Davis Jr. is a book about learning to pray by sticking to the point. The Power of Pinpoint Prayers is amazing and until I read this book I never really thought about the way I pray.  How do YOU pray?  If you think about it, even those who don't go to church or really spend a lot of time thinking about God pray.  As mentioned in the book, "Why do we settle for weak, vague prayers..."  Hmmm, good question.  Author, Will Davis teaches how to get to the point in his book.  Don't just pray to have a better day, don't just pray for the 'Smith' family.  Be specific, why mess around when you can get right to the point!

This book is an eye opener and makes you really think about what you're asking for, does God answer your prayers?  Maybe he does but you don't even realize it because you're vague in your prayers.  This is a honest book that can teach you to focus and learn to REALLY pray.  Why pray little when you can Pray Big!

I love this book, it made me think and realize that I could be going about things a little differently, this is a great, encouraging book.


**B & B Media Group has provided me a copy of this book for review.  I was not compensated in any other way for my honest opinion about this book.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting book. Thanks for the review! And thank you for following Cranberry Morning! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!