Tuesday, July 20, 2010

County Fair

Happy Tuesday, this is County Fair week so I will not be blogging until Monday when I will post photos of my kids and their projects as well as how they did! Right now I'm getting things together for open class, wish me luck! My daughter is hoping to do great in Fashion Review, Photography, Dog obedience/agility, Horse and cat! My son is entering photography but really doesn't care! His big gig is the State Shoot when he does archery!

Have a great week and 'see' you on Monday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. We have county fair Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great county fair!

    Check out my post here for TWO blog awards for you!

    http://blesstheirheartsmom.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!