Monday, August 2, 2010

Book Review: The Bishop, by Steven James

The Bishop (The Patrick Bowers Files, Book 4)
The Bishop, by Steven James is a non-stop thriller!  This is one of those books you hate to put down, something might happen while you're away!  This book is not for those who are squeamish or scare easily, but for those who love a good mystery.

FBI Agent Patrick Bowers take you on quite a journey, his skills as an agents are top-notch but when trying to solve the murder of a young woman he is stretched to the limit.  His wife recently passed-away, his step-daughter is on the verge of being snatched from him by her real father, what more can a man take?  There is nothing timid about this book as more and more gruesome details come to light.  What I loved about this book was that I did not find out the killers until the very end.  So many books are predictable, not this one....now I will anxiously await the next book!

*I was given a copy of this book to review from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, I was not compensated in any other way for my honest opinion.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!