Sunday, August 1, 2010

Book Review: That's Where God Is, by dan & Ali Morrow

That's Where God Is

That's Where God Is, by Dan & Ali Morrow is a sweet little book for children.  I simply love this book.  A little boy is in search of God, his grandpa tells him to look for God for one week and then let him know where he found him.  As the little boy goes through his week he finds God everywhere he looks, this is a great message for children and a wonderful way for children to connect God to everyday events.

I can't wait to share this book with my nieces and nephews, and I can see lessons here, where you can read the book to children, then expand on it by asking children where they think they can find God.  The story also includes a bible verse on many of the pages which relates to the topic of the page.  The illustrations are cute and any child will be able to relate to them.

What a great gift idea!

*I was given this book for review, my opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any other way for this review.  Thank you B&B Media Group.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!