Saturday, November 20, 2010

Book Review: More Glimpses of Heaven

More Glimpses of Heaven: Inspiring True Stories of Hope and Peace at the End of Life's Journey

More Glimpses of Heaven, by Trudy Harris, RN is a book that is going to make you cry. Trudy has also written, Glimpses of Heaven.  This book is full of Inspiring True Stories of Hope and Peace at the End of Life's Journey and it will make you think.

Story after story is written in this book about instances witnessed by different Nurses and Medical team professionals, letting us know that there is indeed a plan in place for when our time here on Earth is drawing to a close.  Heartfelt stories of young and old show us that sometimes it's those left behind that are holding back loved ones from leaving this World.  Simple things we say and do can make death so much more comforting for those facing it.

This book is written in a way that makes you think differently about the end of life, it is sweet, it is sad but it is also a book that I am very glad to have read.  This is a book that you can read over and over and never grow tired of reading, there is so much love and hope in these pages, a great gift for a loved one.

“Available November 2010 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”


**Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group sent me a complimentary copy of this book to review, I was not compensated in any other way for my honest thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to put this book on my wish list. I have been interested in books like this ever since my daughter died. I know she is in heaven. Thanks for sharing the review on this book!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!