Thursday, August 25, 2011

Expandable Vases!

Expandable Vases!!
I have just learned something new, have you seen the expandable vases?  These are so neat, perfect for gift giving or a small hostess gift, use an expandable vase and send home a bouquet of flowers from your garden with guests!  I have never seen these before, but when I mentioned these to my daughter she probably thought I was a dinosaur because of course, she's heard of them!

  • Vases are unbreakable and expandable
  • Choose from a variety of colors, patterns & shapes
  • Free shipping

Here's a link to get yourself $!0 credit to SaveMore, sign up, get your $!0 credit and buy your vases, 2 for $6 or 6 for $14!

I'm going to get myself some of these, they're just so weird...fun...and crazy!  Have you tried them?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!