Saturday, September 10, 2011

Halloween Knitting Fun

Photo taken from One Crafty Mama's blog, link below
Halloween is right around the corner, are you ready to decorate? I have been slacking in the knitting department and I promise to do better, I'm going to begin with a great dish cloth pattern that I found over at One Crafty Mama, you can get the pattern on her blog, HERE.  Go on over and visit Kelly/One Crafty Mama!

I love the green and it's such a cute spider, this project is going to top my dish cloth 'waiting to happen' pile!  I just started a cloth today during the State Archery competition my kids are in, so I have to finish that one first!  Do you have any great fall knitting/crochet or anything else patterns?  Feel free to share links/photos/patterns, etc!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!